Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stamina

I'm not sure how I am going to get through this, but watching my child suffer like this has got to stop. He must get better now. I can barely go into today's events, but with temps close to the 105 mark again, heart rate super high and hallucinations from all the pain meds, it was all I could do to wait to break down until after I had left his room. I am amazed at my own tenacity and ability to hold it together while consoling him.

All consulting doctors are baffled, but the one thing they almost all agree on is that to go back into his abdomen would not be a good idea. I can't even think about it.

Please pray for Parker. He needs a lot of prayer, a strong heart and a lot of stamina to get through this.

I love you so much, Parker. I'm right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment