Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FURIOUS!

Here is the lesson: Mother knows best.

The wound care person came in, looked at Parker's abdomen, gasped and said, Hurry, we've got to get the surgeon here now, this has herniated! Those are his bowels!

I am better now since I spoke with the head of nursing and explained I did not feel "heard" yesterday, and feel like if something had been done about it yesterday Parker A.) Would not be in this pain today, and B.) Might not be requiring further surgery today.

Dr. Garcia assured me this was a "bump in the road" compared to other things, but he isn't the one with the son laying there in pain. Pain drives so many emotions. More later.

I love you Parker.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a mother's intuition and love! Again, my thoughts, my prayers.

    ReplyDelete